Thursday, May 7, 2015

Something interesting I’ve learned

Of all the things I learned this year, I find history class a very interesting and fun class to be in. This year since I took American literature and U.S. history, sometimes when we read a story or autobiography of someone in American literature class, we would also be learning some background information on that story in U.S. history class. It might be a coincident, but I find it easier to understand the story when you can also learn the background information about the story in your history class. Another topic I learned this year I find very fun was biology. Throughout the year, biology was one of the hard subjects but I learned a lot of scientific things about life I find very cool, such as genetic variation stuff or cell formation. Of all seriousness, I would actually have to say I really like my literature class. Even though we didn't learn any fancy math equations or complicated science principles, I've always find reading and just touching language my favorite thing to do. Learning literature materials were always easygoing and fun, but also approaching the language even deeper at the same time. I’m impressed by writers and how they could spend a lot of time just to write a small but powerful and meaningful poem. I often get inspire by that. i couldn’t really think of anything that stands out to me out of everything I learned, because everything is interesting to me, except for math.


No comments:

Post a Comment